Your privacy is important to us. At newspostnow.com we have fundamental principles:
• We don't ask you for personal information unless we truly need it
• We don't share your personal information with anyone except in cases to
• comply with the law, protect our rights, or develop our products,
1. Protection of Your Information. when we collect/ use your information, we will utilize commercially reasonable safeguards to ensure its protection. Should any breach of your Personal Information occur, we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Type and Purpose of Collection. We collect two types of information. Non-Personal Information: Upon accessing the Website, non-personal information will be automatically collected without your knowledge, such as your IP address, location data, which is anonymous. We use Non-Personal Information to examine our traffic, also view how our customers use the Website. This information will not allow you to be personally identified. This contains only certain statistical information. Identifying Personal Information: To use some of the Website, you must provide personal information. The purposes of the collection of Personal
Information is the following:
• To create your account
• To send you confirmation of registration;
• To administer your account;
• To have a relationship with you;
• resolve problems with your service;
To update you on changes to our services or products, including new advancement.
We directly acknowledge that we will not use your Personal Information for any other purposes without your consent. We will only collect Personal Information to the dimensions iminent for the abovementioned purposes. The Personal Information we collect will vary depending on how you are using the Website, but may include, without limitation: (i) mailing address, your name, phone number and email address; (ii) credit card information and charge history; (iii) unique identifiers such as user name, account number and password; (iv) advantage information such as product or content interests, communication , marketing preferences; (v) device information and data; and (vi) Twitter and Facebook identity.
Additionally, Personal Information may be used and disclosed to the extent newspostnow may deem reasonably necessary to enforce the terms of any agreement between you and maraghenews, or to protect the rights, ownership or safety of any person or entity.
3. Right to inspect Information. You have the right to examine any of your Personal Information that we collect. Should you wish to examine such information, please send us a written request to [email protected] We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee to access your information, as allowed by applicable law. In the certain affair, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your Personal Information.
4. Withdrawal of Consent. You may withdraw your consent to the collection of Personal Information at any time by sending a written request to [email protected] Upon receiving notice that you have revoked your comply, we will stop using your Personal Information within a discreet time, which will vary depending on what information we have collected and for what purpose. Please note that we will send you an email endorsement upon receipt of your request. Therefore, if you do not receive an endorsement email, please contact us again with your request. If you do choose to withdraw such consent, your experience on the Website may be smalled, your ability to elect some of the options on the Website may be limited.
5. Sharing Information. We will not sell, rent or reveal to outside parties the information we collect, save besides that we may share the collected information with other parties as follows:
(a)We have agreements with various related service providers to facilitate the operate of the Website, with whom we may share the information we have collected.
All administrative service providers that we use are required to have the same level of privacy protection as we have, and therefore we expect that your information will be held with the same level of care that we employ. Additionally, for example, we may use analytic or marketing services such as Google Analytics, Taboola, Google Adsense or RevContent, to which collection you hereby unconditionally consent.
(b) Where required by law: We may share the collected information where required by law, specifically in answer to a demand from government Jiurisdiction where such demand meets the legal requirements.
(c) Statistical Analysis: We may share Non-Personal Information and common information with third parties, including but is not limited to for advertising or marketing purposes. No Personal Information will be shared in this manner.
(d) Transactions: In connection with, during negotiations of, any merger, the sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where Personal Information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
6. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. maraghenews does not track its users across third party websites, nor does it allow third parties to collect Personal Information on our Website.
7. External Links. The Website contains links and recomendation to other websites. We are not responsible for the collection, use, and disclosure of information, or the privacy practices of such websites, and we directly disclaim any liability relating thereto.
10. Persons Under 18. The Website is not marketed toward persons under the age of 18. If maraghenews discovers that it has inadvertently collected Personal Information about individuals under the age 18, it will hastily delete such information. Any individual under the age of 18, who may have inadvertently posted content, Personal Information on our Website, may request that such content and Personal Information be fully removed at any time by sending a written request to [email protected]